We have fixed some potentially significant memory leaks and fixed a few bugs; highly recommend that everyone update to get the memory leak fix.
No breaking changes.
- Fixed Issue 166: unicode chars in an URL don't work
- Fixed potential crash on chrome when calling JSAPI methods
- - FIREBREATH-9Getting issue details... STATUS
- Fixed misc GCC warnings (thanks, Kalev!)
FIREBREATH-10Getting issue details...
- This memory leak affected all platforms and could have wide reaching effects.
- Fixed an issue causing the wrong version of the ATL headers to be used in some cases
After an unusually long time in beta and RC, we are really excited to release FireBreath 1.4.0! There are some really major improvements in the 1.4 branch over 1.3 and we strongly recommend that everyone upgrade as soon as possible. Even if you don't plan to use any of the new features, there are a great many improvements in the browser interfaces that will make working with your plugin easier and faster.
For more information, see the complete Version History.
For those who have been using FireBreath 1.4 RC2, the following minor fixes and improvements have been made:
- Fixed build issues with jsoncpp, openssl, and HttpService optional firebreath libs
- Fixed problem with certain versions of WiX on windows
- Fixed Issue 157 - AttachedEvent occurs excessively on linux
- Partial fix for Issue 161 - Plugin name and Description not visible on Chromium/X11