Building the FireBreath Plugin
Currently, the FireBreath plugin can only be built on Windows (with Mac OS X support in beta); if you are interested in beginning the port to Linux (which should not be too difficult at this point) join the mailing list and make yourself known; we'll help you out!
- CMake version 2.8: http://www.cmake.org/cmake/resources/software.html
- Make sure to grab the Binary distribution (cmake-ver-win32-x86.exe)
- When asked, tell the installer to add cmake to your system path
- Visual Studio 2005, 2008 or 2010 (probably could be built on 2003, but that is untested)
- Mercurial: http://mercurial.selenic.com/