This should be the final beta! The next release will be Release Candidate 1; as soon as we make it a week without anyone finding any major issues with a RC it will become the 1.4 release. We're very close, please help us test! If you're not on 1.4 yet, this would be a great time to move.
Changes since Beta 3:
- Fixed a crash in BrowserStreams
- Partial refactor of PluginWindowMac classes for consistency
- Removed np_macmain.cpp and np_x11main.cpp from default projects
- You can still provide these if you want, but unless you need to customize them it's recommended you don't
- Fixed issue #133 - can't convert obj to primitive value in Chrome
- Fixed compile errors experienced by some dealing with stdint.h
- Fixed issue #132
- Removed duplicate IsWindowless() function on PluginCore; standardized as it should be now with isWindowless()
- Plugin coordinates in Mac OS have been standardized on top left
- Fixed issue with log4cplus not getting included properly
- Fixed a few potential deadlocks with mutexes new in 1.4
- Updated NPAPI headers
- Fixed issue #138
- Fixed issue #137
- Fixed issue #135
- Fixed incompatibility with Opera; the default install still doesn't work, since Opera wants it machine-wide, but the plugin is now compatible again.
- Added newlines to the ends of files where appropriate.