We have fixed some potentially significant memory leaks and fixed a few bugs; highly recommend that everyone update to get the memory leak fix.
No breaking changes.
- Fixed Issue 166: unicode chars in an URL don't work
- Fixed potential crash on chrome when calling JSAPI methods
- - FIREBREATH-9Getting issue details... STATUS
- Fixed misc GCC warnings (thanks, Kalev!)
FIREBREATH-10Getting issue details...
- This memory leak affected all platforms and could have wide reaching effects.
- Fixed an issue causing the wrong version of the ATL headers to be used in some cases