We're nearing the release of FireBreath 1.5.0, and the first Release Candidate is out!
Major new features include:
- Completely refactored PluginWindowMac libraries with Mac drawing example in BasicMediaPlayer
- Drastically improved memory usage efficiency when dealing with multiple JSAPI objects
- Significant improvements to overall stability
- Numerous memory leaks fixed
- Support for POST requests in BrowserStreams
- Significant improvements to the CMake structure (Breaking change!)
For a complete change list as well as information on the breaking changes (relatively few, but there are a couple), look at Version History.