FireBreath 1.5.0 is officially released with only one serious issue found in the RC phase! This release has undergone some extraordinarily rigorous testing and is by far our most efficient and stable release yet.
Major new features include:
- Completely refactored PluginWindowMac libraries with Mac drawing example in BasicMediaPlayer
- Drastically improved memory usage efficiency when dealing with multiple JSAPI objects
- Significant improvements to overall stability
- Numerous memory leaks fixed
- Support for POST requests in BrowserStreams
- Significant improvements to the CMake structure (Breaking change!)
For a complete change list as well as information on the breaking changes (relatively few, but there are a couple), look at Version History.