We sincerely apologize for the lengthy delay between RC1 and RC2. The final release of 1.6.0 should be next week, barring anyone reporting a major issue.
Key changes since 1.6.0rc1
- FireBreath now requires CMake 2.8.5 or later on Mac OS X.
- Now works on Safari 5.1 on windows (workaround for Safari dropping an NPAPI API)
Other changes since 1.6.0rc1:
- Added FB_OPTIMIZE flag to allow optimizing for size or speed (only supported on windows, currently)
- Added CarbonToNPCocoaEvent for converting carbon events to cocoa events to simplify your event handling code on mac
- FIREBREATH-120 - fix to work with older versions of gtk
- Fix to work with newer versions of boost
- FIREBREATH-126 - Add modifier to mouse messages
- FIREBREATH-121 - Plugin version number now used by default everywhere
- FIREBREATH-130 - added BrowserHost::Navigate for opening a url in a new window
- FIREBREATH-123 - Added SynchronousPost method to SimpleStreamHelper