FireBreath 1.7.0 Release Candidate 1 is now officially out!
It's been a long time since our last official release, but this one should be a pretty simple upgrade. There are no known breaking changes but lots of little stability improvements as well as support for vs2012 and updated packaged boost.
Most noteworthy changes:
- PCH is no longer enabled by default – it speeds up build times but breaks intellisense :-/
- Visual Studio 2012 is now supported
- FB::variant had a memory leak which has now been fixed – FB::variant now uses boost::any internally
- boost has been updated to 1.50.0
- log4cplus has been updated to 1.1.0