FireBreath 1.7.0 is now officially released!
No new issues have been reported during our release candidate cycle, so the only change in this from the 1.7.0rc1 release is 3 new cmake macros to assist with signing on Mac OS X.
Most noteworthy changes in 1.7.0:
- PCH is no longer enabled by default – it speeds up build times but breaks intellisense :-/
- Visual Studio 2012 is now supported
- FB::variant had a memory leak which has now been fixed – FB::variant now uses boost::any internally
- boost has been updated to 1.50.0
- log4cplus has been updated to 1.1.0
- Many minor stability improvements